Monday, July 17, 2017

Kori Bustard the Big Neck Showoff

         HI! This is Kory. My brothers let me go in the blog too! Now it needs to say by Kory, Kyle and Tyler. I'm going to be doing the Kori Bustard . So it puffs out its neck four times its usual size.This is for mating so it looks bigger.



Image result for kori bustard angry
SELFIE
He fertilize`s his mates eggs and then in 19 to 21 days they either hatch or die in the eggs if its not fertilized good enough. Their very furious if you attack or try to get their eggs.It can also fly high although it looks like a chicken type of bird. The male Kori Bustard is the heaviest flying bird weighing up to 18 kilograms. 


        

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS THE BEST BLOG I HAVE EVER SAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see this blog getting some new life in it. Keep it going! I can't wait to see what other birds you have to teach me about.

    ReplyDelete